Saturday, November 27, 2004
Everything's not rigtht.
I seriously dunno what the hell went wrong.
Yah, its all my fault.
Simply my fault and no others.
Im just the darn cause of everything.
Cant we have a weekend of peace?
NO! Its been like this for i dunno how many weekends.
Its not the what i wanted.
Its not what you wanted too.
But why is it always like this?
Tell me what went wrong.
Tell me what you want.
Tell me what must i do.
~
I dont need you to give in to me everytime and feel sick of it.
I dont need you to do things that you dont wish to and say its for the sake of me.
I dont need you to shout at me when im only trying to tease you, im not deaf.
I dont need you to promise things and not fulfilling it.
I dont need you to do things only when i say i dont want it anymore.
I dont need you to be nice even when you're irritated.
~
he loves me, he loves me not
11/27/2004 09:21:00 PM